Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017
9:45 AM Chairman's Welcome Remarks
• R&D and S&T requirements and gaps
• How successful have government-led competitions been in developing viable countermeasures for further trialling?
• Low-cost-per-kill challenges and the need for a multi-role, multi environment capability
• What are the panellists’ organisations focusing on currently? What has worked so far and what hasn’t?
• What are the panellists’ views on the optimal C-UAS solution(s) for near-peer adversaries and non-state actors?